I’m now back at work and trust that you are healthy and well, following all we have experienced together during COVID 19. I look forward to welcoming both new and my lovely loyal clients back when you are ready to get your nails done again.
I wish to take this opportunity to re-assure you of the highest standards of safety and cleanliness.
– All clients will be asked to remove shoes and wash their hands on arrival
– A clean towel will be provided for each client
– Hands will be sanitised prior to service starting
– I will wear gloves & mask throughout the service
– A sneeze/cough guard is in place on my desk
– I will use a clean disposable apron for each client
– All nail files will be single client use and then disposed of
– All tools/lamps are always sanitised and/or disinfected between clients.
– A 15 min gap will be left between all appointment so I can clean throughly
– Removal of shoes on arrival
– Hand washing on arrival.
– Bring as little as possible with you,
– No unnecessary items to be brought into the salon, including mobile phones.
– Face masks to be worn at all times, which I can provide if needed
– If you have travelled abroad in the last 2 weeks, please do not come.
– No refreshments can be provided, due to mask wearing 😥
– If you are not feeling well, or develop any symptoms, please reschedule your visit.
I have had to purchased a large amount of disposable PPE, as per the regulations to keep us both as safe as possible. I’m sure most of you will understand that I have had to put an additional charge of £3 per service to cover these extra costs which is a necessity. I really do appreciate your loyalty and understanding with this. 😀
Should you have any questions at all please give me a call 07721927498
Here is a generic short video from the British Beauty Council for guidance.